Posted Wed, 31 Aug 2016 04:11:15 GMT by MRT

As a MRT, we also part of general public, by the general law, we need to protect our privacy for Ex: address and name etc. Most MRT doing well compare to other professionals of Doctors and etc. This shall be carefully reviewed before passing.  Innocent MRT may be victim.

Posted Wed, 31 Aug 2016 04:41:41 GMT by MRT

It is kind of threatening for good MRT and Charges shall be published after the appealing final decision(s) of the court.

Posted Wed, 31 Aug 2016 05:38:00 GMT by MRT

As far as I am. Concern. The reason we have a cmrto.  Council. Is. To.  Protect. Our privacy  And legitimacy as techs and  if the council. Has mulled over all the issues. My trust is in them  As they have been. Through all.  Legislation. And discussion

You have. My. Approval  

Thanks for all you do

Posted Wed, 31 Aug 2016 09:36:52 GMT by MRT

I believe that since, in a democratic society, a person is innocent until proven guilty an impending charge that has not yet been proven should not be shown on the register. The public's automatic assumption will be guilt which may not be the case.

Posted Wed, 31 Aug 2016 15:39:01 GMT by MRT

I agree with the many comments that urge caution regarding outstanding or unsubstantiated charges being made public. Publishing relent convictions seems fair but I think you would be morally (and possibly legally) in the wrong to defamate someone who has the right to be presumed innocent until proven otherwise. 

Posted Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:37:47 GMT by MRT

While I appreciate this is a formal policy, I confess the legalese had my eyes glazing over after the fifth attempt at reading the same paragraph. I am a medical professional, not a attorney and it would be nice if this document was summarized elsewhere using more common language . . . as we try to do for our patients (including lawyers).

Never the less I completely disagree with disclosing the institution where the member works. I'm uncertain how this would aid the public. Exposing this information can most certainly put some vulnerable members at risk. I for one have made every attempt to prevent the public from knowing my daily whereabouts (such as on social media). I have also had to have my last name removed on my badge due to several inappropriate sexual gestures by patients. Some members work with patient demographics that exhibit more dangerous/risky behaviours. The less information made available, the better.

Posted Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:45:00 GMT by CMRITO Communications

CMRTO response for clarity: The Regulated Health Professions Act requires that members’ business addresses appear on the public register.

Posted Thu, 01 Sep 2016 00:45:39 GMT by MRT

i have read the proposed changes It has been my experience in life whether I agree or not the decision has been made so I simply made my self aware of them

Posted Thu, 01 Sep 2016 00:57:37 GMT by MRT

I am in agreement with MRT's who feel that convictions not charges should be made public.  Wrongful charges would be detrimental to an MRT and could end up costing the college in wrongful lawsuits which ultimately would cost all MRTs!!

Posted Thu, 01 Sep 2016 22:54:34 GMT by MRT

Thank you for all your hard work.

Thank you for the clarity in regards to the NOT POSTING of personal information.

I am not sure at this time whether I totally agree or not.

Posted Thu, 01 Sep 2016 23:43:17 GMT by MRT

I hope there should be a balance decision on the public safety as well as the members safety. Thanks

Posted Fri, 02 Sep 2016 03:04:09 GMT by MRT

I am concerned that my home or work address or phone number or email address would be given to the public.  I DO NOT want any of this to be available for my safety.

I am ok if any situations that the MRT was found guilty were noted on their profile but would strongly discourage the college from making it public that an investigation that was underway or that the MRT was found not guilty be indicated.  This is unfair as there are a lot of crazy people out there, I would hate for someone to punished publicly in some way for a complaint or allegation that was later found to be false.  This is akin to being a part of a rumor mill in my opinion and not in anyone's best interest to publish information that was not proven to be true.

Posted Fri, 02 Sep 2016 03:09:00 GMT by CMRITO Communications

CMRTO response for clarity: Member’s home addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses are not, and will not be, part of the public register.

Posted Sat, 03 Sep 2016 09:45:17 GMT by MRT

Please seek legal council before making any changes.  Only convictions should be made public.  There are many unfounded complaints brought forward to the CMTRO that are nothing short of ridiculous and should not be made public.  The MRT's reputation is at stake.  Please help protect the MRTs!!!

Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2016 03:23:25 GMT by MRT

In agreement with what appears to be the majority, charges which may not be factual when published may lead to more unfounded allegations towards a member. When a member is convicted of any wrongful doing, that perhaps is what the public should have access to however I question what other professions face such scrutiny.

Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 15:11:26 GMT by Dezer San
Hi! If you are a beginner, https://savetiktok.org is a great choice. This site is very easy to use and you can download TikTok videos in just a few clicks. The quality of the videos is maintained, and it's perfect for those who are just starting to download content from TikTok.
Posted Wed, 08 Nov 2023 14:54:57 GMT by Mia Cha
Always wanted to study astrophysics? Best Colleges for Astrophysics in USA at https://essayservice.com/best-colleges-for-astrophysics will help you choose the best college! Here you will find information about the best schools that will help you learn this exciting field of science and prepare you for a career in astrophysics. Don't miss your chance to start your astrophysics studies and realize all your hopes for a bright future.
Posted Sat, 11 Nov 2023 13:29:08 GMT by Mia Cha
William Saurin Cassoulet is a great supplement for your any meal. Meat and soybeans are very popular with many people. You can buy several at once, as they store great when canned. You will be able to enjoy their great flavor for a long time without any problems. Be sure to check out the site to learn much more about it. You will be able to save money by utilizing this canned food to your pasta or potatoes.
Posted Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:20:08 GMT by Separ Semar
heeey  i havee coool idea
Posted Sat, 11 Nov 2023 16:20:30 GMT by Separ Semar
hey i have cool idea