Posted Fri, 10 May 2019 04:00:58 GMT by CMRITO Member

With the huge increase in our membership I think now would be a good time to purpose a decrease in our annual membership fees. 

Thank you. 

Posted Fri, 10 May 2019 22:18:47 GMT by CMRITO Member

i would like to say the CMRTO  should give some serious consideration on the renewal fee , it is too high as compared to ARDMS ANNUAL FEE ( $ 75 ) .

Posted Sat, 11 May 2019 01:33:45 GMT by CMRITO Member

Good concise document.Thank you for allowing us for our feed back. Excellent idea of differentiating all specialities under one umbrella.Keep it up.

Posted Sat, 11 May 2019 12:18:44 GMT by CMRITO Member

In my openion CMRITO  is a perfect title.Due to the increase in numbers the fee should be brought down if possible as present fees is too much.

Posted Mon, 13 May 2019 22:06:03 GMT by CMRITO Member

I see that there has been a lot of work put forth into including all imaging specialties in a fair and transparent way while also appreciating the similarities and differences in the individual specialties. I appreciate the effort in undertaking this enormous task and I am confident that the new CMRITO considers all imaging modalities regardless of whether they are applying "energy" in the form of non-ionizing radiation or ionizing radiation.

Posted Tue, 14 May 2019 10:04:47 GMT by CMRITO Member

I like the new college name, it suits the all of the professions.  It's nice to have a variety of documents that clearly show the proposed changes.  Hopefully the new MRIT act comes into effect soon!

Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 05:42:43 GMT by Organization

The Saskatchewan Association of Medical Radiation and Technologists has reviewed the proposed amendments.  We believe that the amendments are appropriate from a public protection perspective and have no concerns.   

Congratulations on this major undertaking. 

Posted Tue, 28 May 2019 10:55:18 GMT by CMRITO Member

I agree with the change of the name to the College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario (the CMRITO) as it includes all the professions.  However, I think it should change the titles restricted only to members of the CMRITO to include medical radiation technologist, and imaging technologist.

Posted Fri, 31 May 2019 03:36:13 GMT by Organization

The Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists has reviewed the  and supports the draft document.

We do have one question and one observation.

Question

Under Section 2.2 - General - Employment specific - Nuclear medicine

What is this particular section referring to?

Observation

The name of the act the "Medical Radiation and Imaging Technology Act" and the organization "College of Medical Radiation and Imaging Technologists of Ontario" do not directly reflect on the therapy related responsibilities that many registrants would engage in. This may limit the general public's understanding to the scope of the college. Organizations that have recently changed their organizations names within the imaging and therapy community have included this within their respective titles, namely:

The Nova Scotia College of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy Professionals (pending approval)

Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy.

Congratulations on the addition of sonographers to the regulations and for your excellent work in streamlining the existing document.

Posted Mon, 03 Jun 2019 08:23:05 GMT by CMRITO Member

I am in the  Diagnostic Medical Sonography specialty  .I really appreciate that the CMRTO allows members and the public to provide input . With the proposed change in name also comes I think the responsibility to ensure that the public , members and Employers ( hospitals and clinics) should be aware of each specialty's practice guidelines. In the sonography specialty , Cardup and now Sonography Canada has been lax in advocating for sonographers and truly has not been a voice for all of the sonographers. I am optimistic that the CMRTO will help all specialties focus on relaying clear guidelines for clinical practice parameters that aid the public by ensuring this information is relayed to the Ministry of Health and the College of Physicians and Surgeons so that when these facilities are inspected , certain areas should be looked at more closely . Things like employers shortening booking times for exams to increase the workload can easily result in pathology being missed. This can affect management and treatment options and outcome for patients . CMRTO members that are also Administrators of independent health facilities and hospitals should not be appointed to inspect clinics and hospitals as there is an obvious conflict of interest .I hope this practice is looked at more closely .I hope there will be more accountability with the proposed changes because it is not only about titles and names .Members carry the responsibilities that come with these titles and I hope the  CMRTO will listen to members concerns seriously  to ensure public safety . The two go hand in hand .

Posted Tue, 03 Oct 2023 14:22:19 GMT by Olof Meister

If you whant to grow your network on LinkedIn, use Octopus CRM https://octopuscrm.io/ LinkedIn automation tool. Octopus CRM comes with useful automation features for business owners, digital agencies, recruiters and marketers. The service is suitable for both individual use and teamwork. You can customize invitations to your profile or company profiles, which makes it a useful tool for promoting both personal and corporate brands.

Posted Wed, 11 Oct 2023 15:09:31 GMT by Dezer San
Hi! If you are a beginner, <a href="https://savetiktok.org">https://savetiktok.org</a> is a great choice. This site is very easy to use and you can download TikTok videos in just a few clicks. The quality of the videos is maintained, and it's perfect for those who are just starting to download content from TikTok.
Posted Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:35:56 GMT by Separ Semar
cool cool cool
Posted Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:36:08 GMT by Separ Semar
cool cool cool
Posted Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:36:55 GMT by Separ Semar
cool cool cool
Posted Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:37:12 GMT by Separ Semar
cool cool cool
Posted Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:37:51 GMT by Separ Semar
cool cool cool
Posted Tue, 24 Oct 2023 17:39:01 GMT by Separ Semar
cool cool cool