To be licensed or registered to practice a profession in another province, state or country, you must be registered with a licensing or regulatory body in that jurisdiction.

In Ontario, CMRITO is the regulatory body for the profession of medical radiation and imaging technology.

Membership in national certification organizations such as Sonography Canada or Canadian Association of Medical Radiation Technologists (CAMRT) should not be added to the Other Licenses table below, as these certification bodies are not licensing or regulatory bodies.